Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I love ridiculous pictures of Jesus

I'm not really sure what this pictures is all about. Dreaming in the clouds with Jesus?
This is obviously Jesus dying on a cross made of steel beams high above some major city. Pretty standard really.
Surgical Jesus. I guess He's guiding the doctor's hand here. Jesus doesn't need a mask or gloves because He has no disease. Not sure why the surgeon or nurses aren't wearing gloves though. That seems unsanitary. I guess if Jesus is there, no one needs gloves.
Would you try to tackle Jesus? I know I wouldn't. Jesus doesn't need pads, a helmet, cleats or pants to play football. A tunic is just fine.
NRA Jesus.
Not really sure what to call this one. Jamaican Jesus perhaps?
Notice that the tatoo says "Father."
What's with the cross?

Jesus riding a dinosaur. Nuff said.
Peeping Jesus
Boxing Jesus
This one is definitely my favorite.

4 comments:

  1. a DAVE! A couple of things about the football statue. How about that kid that is tackling Jesus in the backfield before the handoff?! Obviously he will just bounce off which only proves what we already know, Jesus doesnt need an o-line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you can't tackle Jesus! The only reason Jesus is handing the ball off in the first place is because he loves the guy in the yellow jersey and wants to boost his self-esteem by letting him score a touchdown. Jesus obviously doesn't really need to hand the ball off to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more intrigued by Jamaican Jesus because he bound around the wrist. Not sure what the artist was trying to portray because we all know nothing can bound Jesus. Its really strange to me just the smaller pictures around him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i just say i googled rediculous pictures of jesus for my club talk, and clicked on this website with no idea it was harris's?

    oh and to add to your best album covers ever:

    http://images.payplay.fm/t/o/topdog/600/topdog.jpg

    ReplyDelete